Sapura now has technology mastery in military radio communications, assisting the Malaysian Army to achieve high level state of readiness
- Sapura collaborates with Thales for transfer of technology and production to achieve self-reliance
- 160 staff in R&D and production backed by another 500 engineers, software programmers and technical experts
- We have also built export markets for the country
Sapura has invested in the knowledge, capability and facilities to locally produce and maintain military tactical radio solutions
Providing employment and technical growth opportunities for Malaysians
Our software developers have delivered Phase 1A of Network Centric Operations (NCO); enhancing shared situational awareness and mission effectiveness
- Malaysian Armed Forces NCO is a 20-year development program; integrating Army, Navy, Air Force and joint services
- The technology is locally developed integrating legacy and new systems to suit Malaysian military doctrine and NATO standards.
- We have also built export markets for the country.
- Information superiority, Informed decision making, Realtime information, Quick response, Effective resources management*